Hennepin Theatre Trust
We reserve the right to modify this policy from time to time and will mark new versions with a corresponding effective date. We recommend you visit the Site to review any changes in our practices, as continued use of the Site is deemed acceptance of all changes.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you register through our Site or through any other digital or personal communication with you. Information collected by us is voluntarily provided by you and may include information such as your name, email address, phone number, and physical address [Confirm/revise information collected when registering]. Registration with us is optional. However, some features of our Site may not be accessible unless you are registered. Our Site may also collect technical information about your technology interface or preferences (such as IP address, type of browser used, the type of devise used, your operating system or the files requested). Additionally, the Site may use “cookies” to allow our server to recognize you through the navigation of the Site, and “web beacons” that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of links or the information contained in emails or on third-party sites.
You are able to make tax-deductible donations to WeDo through the Site. If you make a donation at the Site, we collect information about the transaction. This includes your payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, other account and authentication information, as well as billing and contact details.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect information from any person we know is under the age of 13.
How is User Information Used and Shared?
We collect information about you in order to provide you with services and products and also collect information that is necessary for our Site to work properly. We use personal information about our users for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
- Allowing you to receive information from us regarding our products or services;
- Tracking information about your visits to our Site to allow us to provide better service;
- Using certain online preferences in the aggregate across all users to evaluate our Site and develop additional products and services to offer;
- Sending or initiating direct marketing programs, such as newsletters or information about new products or services we are offering;
- Contacting you regarding an inquiry on our Site that you have initiated;
- Providing information about your usage or preferences to our third-party vendors and providers; and
We may share donor information with other downtown Minneapolis organizations with whom we collaborate. At no time will credit or debit card information be communicated or shared with any third party, nor do we save credit or debit card information.
We may provide user information to third-party service providers or vendors for purposes of marketing on our behalf, credit card processing, data management, maintenance or development of our Site, and other services performed on our behalf. We will not share your information with third parties to directly market their products to you.
We may share information with any subsidiaries, licensees, suppliers, distributors, affiliates, assigns, successors, or other related entities and their respective owners. We may also share your personal information in connection with law enforcement requests or in response to investigations, subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or as otherwise required by law.
Protection of User Information
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for all user information we process and maintain, including encrypting transmission of information using Secure Sockets Layer.
Limiting Information Collected
While we work hard to use and disclose our users’ personal information only for the purposes identified above, you can choose not to provide personal information or limit the personal information obtained by us as follows:
- You may have your contact information removed from our marketing lists that are used to inform users of new or relevant products, services, and special offers by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any communication received from us or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- You may limit the collection of “cookies” from your Site usage through your browser settings. However, this may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant products or information regarding the Site.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Site.
Hennepin Theatre Trust
615 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403